We often got the request if it is possible to integrate our tools into Facebook fan pages. This is comparatively easy to do. When you implement this guide, visitors to your fan page can both view your calendar and book your apartment directly from the Facebook page.
Here you will find a guide on how to do this:
- Create your Facebook fan page for your vacation rentals
- To integrate our tools into Facebook, you need to integrate a tab into your page to install our tools. We use the “Static HTML: iframe” tabs app for this purpose. You can find them under the Facebook apps. Search for “HTML:iframe Tabs” in Facebook Search and click on the APP
- Then click on “Add Static HTML to a Page” and select your corresponding fan page
- Choose Set up Tab
- You will now be redirected to the page where you can store your Smoobu occupancy calendar or booking tool.
- You can find your code from Smoobu under Setup – For External Websites
- Enter the codes of calendar and/or booking tool and then select Save / Publish
- Go to your Facebook page and you’ll see the new tab
- You want to change the order of the tabs? Go to your fan page settings and go to the Edit page menu item.